A little help....

Show us your Curvy art here
ruckage

A little help....

Post by ruckage »

Hi there,

I've noticed a problem while using curvy and I'm not sure if it's a known bug or something i'm doing wrong. The Problem I have is when texturing a mirrored object (pressed 'm' on keyboard) the models always have a seam down the back of the model. I can adjust the UV coords to fix it but if I set the render mode to 'best' the UV sliders have no effect on the texture at all. Any suggestions for fixes / workarounds would be appreciated. I've attached an image of the problem below.

ImageImage
Mr.Nemo
Board Chairman

Post by Mr.Nemo »

I don't remember the fix right off. I know we have had this problem before but I don't remember it. I'm sorry. Maybe someone else will have the answer.
C is missing : Scream's pain of Clicking dost my Keyboard a Thinkin'. I need a new Laptop.
ruckage

Post by ruckage »

Mr.Nemo wrote:I don't remember the fix right off. I know we have had this problem before but I don't remember it. I'm sorry. Maybe someone else will have the answer.
No Problem, thanks anyway. I've kind of figured out a very long winded work around so I can get rid of the seam now. If anyone does know an easy way to fix it I'd still like to hear it though.