Another idea

Discussion and updates on Curvy 3D Beta development.
drawsattention

Another idea

Post by drawsattention »

Was wondering if you can add a square brush to the sculpting tools? Would come in handy for sharp corners after you already created a mesh. :)
Simon
C.E.O.

Post by Simon »

How do you mean "square"? Shape on the surface of the model, or shape that is pulled out as you sculpt (like a crease brush).

I tend to use the Pinch slider in the brush controls at about 20% to pull out sharp corners as I sculpt.
drawsattention

Post by drawsattention »

Oh! Will give that a try then with the pinch. I had meant like a shape to be pulled out.
drawsattention

Post by drawsattention »

OK, looked at that and what I am thinking is a pull square shape on the add and sub. It would come in handy for things like straps, belts. panels, rims, canals, roads, etc. etc.
Simon
C.E.O.

Post by Simon »

I see where you are going with those examples. I wonder if this could combine with using arbitrary images as brush shapes - thats been on the wishlist for a while now.
Mr.Nemo
Board Chairman

Post by Mr.Nemo »

Grayscale images could function like alphas, similar to the cuarvy map. Except color works as a gradient on the curvy map ;-).
C is missing : Scream's pain of Clicking dost my Keyboard a Thinkin'. I need a new Laptop.