[Beginner Question: Resolved] How to reset the camera?

Discuss Curvy 3D - Ask questions and share ideas.
GaoLi

[Beginner Question: Resolved] How to reset the camera?

Post by GaoLi »

Hello,

I just started working with this program today and have previously been experimenting a bit with Blender. One of the problem I found was that I don't know how to reset the camera (in the single view) to its original angle, like in Blender. Is there a button combination? I've searched this forum, the manual on this site, the Steam forum, and YouTube to no avail. I did find this video though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBJF1kq41M0

but it doesn't answer my question. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Changed title because question has been answered.
Last edited by GaoLi on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simon
C.E.O.

Re: [Beginner Question] How to reset the camera?

Post by Simon »

You can use the "View" menu and choose "Reset All Views".

Also, in the top left of the viewport is the view name - you can hold down the left mouse button to open a little view menu which lets you reset a single view, or all the views.

[The video you found was for Curvy 2, I need to update several of the tutorials to 3.0]
GaoLi

Re: [Beginner Question] How to reset the camera?

Post by GaoLi »

Simon wrote:You can use the "View" menu and choose "Reset All Views".

Also, in the top left of the viewport is the view name - you can hold down the left mouse button to open a little view menu which lets you reset a single view, or all the views.

[The video you found was for Curvy 2, I need to update several of the tutorials to 3.0]
Thanks for the help. Yeah, I noticed that it's from an older version, but several of the principles are still there, so it's manageable.